Posts Tagged with 500 Internal Server Error

Displaying 1-3 of 3 results.
Resolved: Yii 1 - Error 500 - include(DOMDocument.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
posted by admin on July 19, 2017
I move my Yii1 project from shared hosting to VDS VPS Ubuntu hosting and get some error

Error 500 - include(DOMDocument.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

In shared hosting my php version is 5.7, in new hosting my php version is 7.0.*Read more
Resolved: Yii 1.1 Change assets folder path directory from assets to another
posted by admin on October 31, 2016
By default we have assets folder, and in server I cant create folder in assets, or copy assets folders with files, I got an internal server error, and website generate js and css errors. How I can change assets folders to another directory.Read more
Resolved: Wordpress Internal Server Error wp-admin only
posted by admin on April 6, 2016
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Read more